Most businesses know that in order to maintain a clean office space, they should hire a commercial cleaning company in Toronto that specializes in professional carpet cleaning in Vaughn, Brampton, and the surrounding GTA.
However, after a professional carpet cleaning is complete, how do you continue to maintain your carpets? Here are our tips on how you should continue to maintain your carpets after a professional carpet cleaning is finished:
Wait Before Walking
- Never walk across wet carpeting.
- Allow carpets to dry completely first.
- Put out a “wet floor/slipping hazard” sign to warn employees and clients.
Clean Stains And Spills Immediately
- The longer a spill remains on carpeting, the harder it is to remove.
- Blot spills or stains with a clean white towel or paper towels to soak up the spill instead of rubbing, in order to prevent the spill soaking into the carpet fibers.
- Effectively eliminating stains for good often requires special treatment from a professional cleaning company in Toronto, such as Grandmother’s Touch.
Hardwood Flooring Requires Special Care
- Do not clean hardwood flooring the same way you would clean carpet flooring (and vice versa).
- Soap and water should never be used to clean hardwood flooring.
Vacuum On A Regular Basis
- Keep carpet looking clean longer after a professional carpet cleaning by vacuuming regularly, whether you think the carpet needs it or not.
- Vacuuming removes dirt and particles you may not see.
- Vacuuming regularly also helps remove pollutants carried inside.
Grandmother’s Touch: Carpet Cleaning in Vaughn, Brampton, and the surrounding GTA
Grandmother’s Touch has over 20 years’ experience as a commercial carpet cleaner offering a variety of services, including industrial and janitorial cleaning, water damage restoration, and professional carpet cleaning. Regardless of the type or size of the project, we invite you to contact us today to find out how we can help fulfill your needs through our comprehensive cleaning services.