When considering how often to clean your carpets, there are several factors to take into account. These include but aren’t limited to the type of carpet, the specifics of your business, and the amount of foot traffic walking on the carpet each day.
Why Care About Keeping Your Carpets Clean On A Regular Basis?
- Unclean carpets have a shorter life span, leading to higher costs down the line and the need to replace carpets on a regular basis.
- Dirty carpets can be a host to a variety of germs and bacteria, increasing the chances of your employees and/or clients getting sick because of your unclean commercial space.
- Unattractive carpets reflect negatively on your business’ image, making clients feel unwelcome and uncomfortable in your office space – which in turn could lead to a loss in sales.
How To Clean Your Carpets On A Regular Basis:
Cleaning your carpets by yourself on a regular basis, in addition to working with a commercial carpet cleaner, can significantly extend the life of your carpets and keep your office looking beautiful.
- Spot clean any problem areas as needed.
- Individual stains can quickly ruin the overall appearance of commercial carpeting, so it’s important to tackle this issue as soon as possible. The longer you leave stains, the harder they will be to remove.
- If you are dealing with tough and stubborn stains, or the stain starts reappearing after clean-up, it’s important that you call in a commercial carpet cleaner to handle the job in a more effective manner.
- Vacuum on a regular basis every day.
- To keep your carpeting looking fresh, we strongly recommend a daily vacuuming, especially in high-traffic areas like entranceways and corridors.
- Beyond improving the carpet’s overall appearance, vacuuming is a carpeting lifesaver because it prevents dirt from becoming embedded in the fibers.
- Hire a professional carpet cleaning
- Depending on the amount of foot traffic your business receives, you will want to call in a commercial carpet cleaner anywhere from 2 times a year (light traffic) to once a month (heavy traffic).
- At Grandmother’s Touch we are the experts at professional carpet cleaning and have the knowledge, tools and expertise to conduct high-quality carpet cleaning. We’ll help extend the life of your carpets while keeping your office in beautiful shape.
Grandmother’s Touch: Commercial Carpet Cleaner For Your Business
With over 20 years of experience as an office cleaning and janitorial company, Grandmother’s Touch fulfills a wide variety of needs, including professional carpet cleaning. Regardless of the type or size of project, we invite you to contact us today to find out how we can help fulfill your needs through our comprehensive cleaning services.